Soundfield Systems are, essentially, “Surround-Sound for teachers and pupils”. Working in a similar way to home multi-channel systems, but with robust professional components and the complete freedom of movement that wireless microphones bring.
From portable systems to fully-installed infra-red or FM radio technology, Soundfield Systems provide a clarity and depth of sound, in particular benefiting children with the following disabilities:
- Hearing impairment
- Auditory processing disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- and above all they also improve the quality of learning for ALL children
Learning environments must support the needs of all who teach and learn in them.
Factors that can negatively impact communication include:
- size or the dimensions of the room or space
- classroom working noise
- external or peripheral noise
- the distance between teacher and students
- poorly designed classroom acoustics
Soundfield Systems amplify the teacher’s (or speaker’s) voice. The benefits include:
- the ability to hear and understand directions more easily
- better communication
- less overall noise
- increased student participation and performance
All students and teachers benefit from having this technology in the learning environment.
Classroom Acoustic Technician /Soundfield Trainer
Mobile: 0430 320 146