Should I Get My Child’s Hearing Tested?
We often get asked when you should seek professional advice regarding your child's hearing. The following are signs that may suggest a hearing loss:
- Not turning to loud sounds
- Not responding to voices
- Not talking or has unclear speech
- Not speaking at the same level as other children of the same age
- Frequently asking others to repeat what they have said
- Having difficulty understanding words
- Having difficulty learning to read or spell
- Not hearing properly
If your child is displaying any of these characteristics we recommend you arrange a hearing test.
Call us on 08 8267 9200 or email us for an appointment, we do not require a referral.