Should I Get My Child’s Hearing Tested?
We often get asked when you should seek professional advice regarding your child's hearing.
Cindy, our Audiologist, suggests looking for the following signs:
- Not turning to loud sounds
- Not responding to voices
- Not talking or has unclear speech
- Not speaking at the same level as other children of the same age
- Frequently asking others to repeat what they have said
- Having difficulty understanding words
- Having difficulty learning to read or spell
- Not hearing properly
If your child is displaying any of these characteristics Cindy recommends you arrange a hearing test. You do not require a referral to come to the Cora Barclay Centre for a hearing test. Just call us on 08 8267 9200 or email us for an appointment.