The Cora Barclay Centre provides audiological services for all ages, specialising in children who are deaf or hearing impaired. The public are welcome to make appointments for any of these audiological services, with part funding available through Medicare.
The Centre can provide the following tests:
- Diagnostic hearing testing for all ages
- Infant testing using Auditory Evoked Potentials and Otoacoustic Emissions
- Visual reinforcement and play audiometry for young children
- Conventional audiometry for older children and adults
- Otoscopy and tympanometry for all ages
- Prepare audiological reports for allied hearing and health services
- Cochlear implant programming for all ages
- Cochlear implant equipment management, including loan speech processors, replacement parts and upgrades
- Bone Anchored Hearing Device demonstrations and fitting
To book an appointment please email email@example.com or call 08 8267 9200. Please remember to include any relevant details so that the correct appointment time can be made for you.
The Cora Barclay Centre uses Medicare EzyClaim for your convenience.
For Audiology Request Referral Forms please download here.